2018 WPFI Tackle and Flag Football Registration
LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS JUNE 1st, 2018
WPFI requires ALL PARTICIPANTS to register online.
NO paper registration forms will be accepted.
You have an option to PAY NOW using your credit/debit card or PAY LATER by check.
Register before May 5th to receive discount pricing
2018 TACKLE FOOTBALL REGISTRATION FEES
First Player: $225.00
Second Player: $215.00
Third Player: $200.00
2018 FLAG FOOTBALL REGISTRATION FEES
Make checks payable to “WPFI”
After May 5th: A $50.00 late fee will apply for Tackle and Flag will be $100 registration fee. June 1st is last day to register and be guarnatee a spot on a team. Anyone who registers after that date will be on a waiting list.
DOCUMENTS YOU MUST ACKNOWLEDGE ONLINE BUT ARE NOT REQUIRED AT HAND IN:
When registering, you will acknowledge that you have read the following documents. These are acknowledged electronically only.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ONE OF THE TWO DROP OFF DATES:
Saturday May 5th 9am-Noon and Sunday May 6th 4pm-6pm
Located: 125 East Central Avenue Springboro, OH 45066 (no mail ins)
- Three copies of participant’s birth certificate
- WPFI Emergency Medical Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Lindsay’s Law
- If using the PAY LATER option, a check for the registration fee
DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO BRING FOR EQUIPMENT HAND OUT:
All Tackle football players are required to submit proof of a physical exam (performed in 2018) and recorded on the following attached form. You will be required to bring this document to equipment hand-outs (TBA) in order to receive your equipment. NO PHYSICAL, NO PADS, NO EXCEPTIONS! Flag Football Players DO NOT have to have a Physical
- Original Signed Physical Form (With the physical performed in 2018)
***COPIES OF THE PHYSICAL FORM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED***
For the convenience of our Parents, we have worked with Infinity Chiropractic & Nutrition to offer physicals during on-site registration this year. A registration link is attached for you to schedule an appointment during the on-line registration. Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment so you may complete registration and proceed over to the Eagle’s Hall for your player’s physical. Walk-ins will be accepted but individuals with appointments will take precedence and you may have to wait longer. When scheduling your appointment, be sure to mention that the appointment is for Springboro Wee Panthers Football. Appointments should take no longer than 10-15 minutes.
- No Hardship Weigh in date for 2017! All tackle players are required to weigh in:
- AUGUST 11, 2018 - Failure to weigh in will cause you to be ineligible to be ball eligible for the 2018 season. If no prior notice is given your player will be ineligible to play the the 2018 season!
- All players must reside wihtin the Springboro School District.
- Only 1st through 6th graders are eligible to participate in the Wee Panthers tackle program. Flag will be in house and availiable to K-3rd.
- Kindergarteners are not permitted to register for Tackle program but are eligible to to register for Flag Football.
- If you are reqeuesting a review by the board to have your player to be placed back in the draft, you must have submitted in writing your reqeest and reasoning by May 6, 2018. The Board will review with no garantees and notify you of out come prior to the start of the first night of practice.
- 50% refund of all fees if request is made between May 1st to June 1st, 2018. No refunds after June 1st, 2018. The organization has to plan ahead for number of players for all equipment.
- The registration deadline to not be charged a $50.00 late registration fee is May 5th, 2018. Registrations submitted after May 5th, 2018 are subject to $50 late sign-up fee per player penalty. Final Regiswtration cut off is June 1, 2018, Any player registering after this late will be subject to the $50.00 late fee and will go on a waiting list with NO GUARANTEE to be placed on a team for the 2018 season. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteering: Members are required to volunteer as needed to ensure the successful operation of the Wee Panthers program. Each Team will have assigned field duty day. Failure to volunteer for minimum of 1 shift per family during that day will result in your player sitting minimm of one half the following game or appropiorate time deamed by Wee Panther Board discrestion.
- Fundraiser: All members are required to participate in the organization fundraising activity. Failure to do so may cause practice and/or game suspensions as directed by the Wee Panthers Board. Each Player will be given 10 raffle tickets to be sold for $10.00 each and are asked to return $100.00 during the club fundraiser. More explanation on fundraiser will come!
- Player WILL NOT receive equipment without the 2018 Physical Form completed and returned the day of equipment handout!
Attention, important questions that will be added to registrations. Please take a moment to read as you will be asked the same questions as you sign up:
Attention: All Players must be at the mandatory WOJFC weigh-in on August 11, 2018. If my player does not attend this mandatory weigh-in, he will NOT BE ELIGIBLE to play in the 2017 WPFI/WOJFC football season. There will be no refunds given. By clicking Yes, I understand and acknowledge I will have my player attend this mandatory weigh-in and not fault WPFI if I fail to make it.
Attention: For 6th grade players only. WPFI will be taking all 6th graders to Camp Kern again first week of practice. The Cost will be $70 per player and will be collected separately at paper work Hand in. If you are 6th grade, please mark YES or NO you will be attending camp. If you are any other grade level, please mark N/A for this section.
Attention: WPFI will be Hosting a Flag Football Tournament this year Saturday July 28th @ Clearcreek Park. We encourage all to participate if capable. Cost will be $25.00 per person / $200 a Team. We are asking to see if you would like to play in the Flag tournament and be in pool of players to be put on teams. IF you already are going to be on a team go ahead and still mark yes. This fee will be collected separately when we send out invitations for all who are going to play. YES_______ NO_________
NOTE: For more Questions and Answer on Sign-ups and or Information on WPFI please go to the FAQ section.
CLICK BELOW TO BEGIN THE REGISRATION PROCESS